2010年9月13日 星期一

Try Harder







Well,say Hi to my l0vely diary because i had never touch you since i came back from Nilai.



I am so sorry about that because JB's life is awesome^______^






Frankly,i enjoyed being together with all my friends and family members for these few weeks.






If i never get mistake,I have been here around 1 month.



*claps for myself as a encouragement*yipii






But,working life style really make me headache.






I have got to remember all the medicines' name.



Besides that,I often get scold by two of my bosses who are Dr Wong and Dr Yap.




Thanks for their help,i learned a lot from this actualy practical.




The time for sisters' reunion getting less fewer as I increase my working burden.




I feel pretty sad for them because sometimes cannot gathering easily due to many of the reasons.



Working shift always changing;


tuition classes 4 times per week;


family days and also boyfriend family days too.




(6.6)v




I have to continue with my job even through there are so many of consequences behide.




Trust and Believe are important among the society.




This is what i gained since i was grown up to 19 years old.

I am so tiring, wish to have a good rest right now.
Candace: 'You blog is really awesome' ^___________^good job to you and i very appriciate that you are one of my best friend and i wish our friendship will be long lasting till forever.
All the best to all of you.MuackZ^______________^
good nitez to myself.
Z ZzZZzzzz











1 則留言: