2010年10月16日 星期六

It is all about life.


Hello.Good morning to all of you.

I would like to say:'It's really tiring throughout this weekend."


I keep repeating the same movement in my life.


working.eating.driving.teaching. non-stop.


What does the life is?


I can't wait to continue my study from now.


As life keep going on.


I am still lost my mind and stuck in dilemma.


Where should i go and what should i study?


I am not a wise girl and yet i wish to strive at least what i can get.

forget about it.

My dar was back during yesterday.

He brought me to have dinner with his parents last night.

After that,we were watched a movie called "Others Guys."

Well...

I could said:It was really a Terrible movie!

haha...no choice.

I am the one who lazy to press button of camera.

I lost the chance to capture very single detail and post it through the blogger.

I will be smart next time and business my blogger nicely.

give me some time pls.

^_________^

i really feel relax while i was writing a blog.

Every burden was released.

Today going to be a nice day too~
well...

have to go now.

Wish everyone have a wonderful day with your love ones.
muackz.

❤See you.

沒有留言:

張貼留言