2010年10月19日 星期二

A sport day for myself.


Well,i am getting anticipation in writing my blog.
Maybe this is the only way to express my mixed feeling as i survive in this realistic's world.
Today,i was repeated the same life as usual.
Went to work and came back home did some house work.
Except for one thing,I went for a sport!
Haha.
After finished all of my duty.
I was bringing my lovely gold gold for a jog.
She was so naughty because she always licks here and there.
She make me headache,but luckily she is always by myside.
When i was moody.i used to put all the temper to her.
I knew sometime she was so innocent but in the end i treated her nicely with her favorite snacks.
Ops....How bad was I isn't?
I ran four round in the small garden which located nearby my house.
During the exercising,I was wondering that "can i get some pictures to beautify my blog?"
Hmm..I will try my best in next time.
I love swimming.But i just couldn't be brave to face my problem.
There are some rashes over my body.
It is so ugly if i wear a swimming suit right?
How to get rid of this?
Still thinking out the solution.
I dont want to become a less confident girl although i always been like that.
Fairy fairy.could you please show your kindness ?
Wish all of my friends and family have a sweet dream tonight.
Dar i always have in mind of you.
Night to you too ❤

沒有留言:

張貼留言