2010年11月4日 星期四

I am so regret.

Hello. It seems like i never been here to upload my blogger recently.

Sincerely,i was wasting my life in most of the time.

I have no idea what is going on with me.

Getting hot temper and always disobey daddy and mummys' advices.

I would like to say.I am so sorry.

My action let you down and i knew that i cannot change your mind on me even I be back to a good girl right?

I met some problem which are regarding to my personality.

I am so pissed off.




My face started to grow a lot of pimples.

The main reason is I lack of sleep.

Life is too young in the stage of teen.

I am really wish to get back into my studies life.

I don't want to stay in the realistic world.

It is so falsity for me.

November was coming,

i was wondering what new hair style is suitable for me to transfrom myself when 20 years old?

haha.

Uncertain.I got no money just because i get used on shopping?

Trying to change my life style now.

No liquor.No more to be a night owl.

Exercise more.Be more mature are the right ways.

I am really sorry to those who care on me.

Night.to everyone.

1 則留言:

  1. Lei..take good care of yourself..T_T
    I feel sad when i'm reading your post..
    Don't be too pessimistic...Family and friends are always here for you...and don't forget..you have your boy who supports you always...
    take care..love you...

    回覆刪除