2010年11月22日 星期一

I am So heartily toward you.




It was just a Diary For me,myself.


I get this kind of feeling recently.


I feel so timid to pose my blogger towords everyone.


Just because i lack in confident?


hmm.Hm..


Perhaps I could gain excellent writting skills in the future.


I did missed everyone who always visit my blogger.


I am so grateful for all you guys had done for me.


Thanks a lot.....


I haven't update my blogger just because i went for took care of my grandmum few days ago.


My aunt went to Indonesia for a vacation.


So i had got to take care of my beloved---Grandmum.


In these few days.


I was so happy because you can took care of yourself nicely whenever i went out for worked.


Grandmum,i am so proud of you.


And please take good care of yourself because i wish you will by myside forever and ever.


I like the most is,She always sat beside me every dinner.


And given her's summary in whole day life with clearly and full of explanation.


^___________________________^



I will go visit you again when i am free.


Love you.






2 則留言:

  1. touch touch~T^T
    i help ur grandmum say...
    I LOVE U TOO~
    u hav a kind heart...
    u always b my best friend too~
    bcoz i love u too~~~~~
    muackz~
    guess wat?
    i'm going back on this coming friday!!!
    yeah~miss u miss u~>O<

    回覆刪除
  2. May:
    ^___________^
    Grandmum.when u becoming so younger than before?
    haha.
    You are my best friend always too.
    have fun in your holidays yaz.
    You are so cute^______________^
    night❤

    回覆刪除