2010年11月16日 星期二

In the cage.

I sat down and started to type my blog with strong feelings.

The sky was blue and stars were sparkling.

but why i just couldn't feel their warm and constant?

Something happened to me?

I knew that i was a bad girl and even not longer your obedient daugther anymore.

Could you stop asking me "Where you want to go?"
with the fiery temper whenever i step out the door?

I need a talk with you.

Why we can't just be like others people,discuss the issue softly,share their mind whenever they face troubles.

I had choosen the way of life that you had given to me.

I know that i need to continue the path without any complaining.

Please forgive what i did before.

I am not the best,I admit this.

but i will prove to you in the future.

I am playful but i am always think highly of the future.

The bird is in the cage now.

She is unhappy because no one could understands her.

I love my parents but it is too hard for me to express out the feeling of love to them.

Daddy.Mummy i love you.


Today,i discovered that there are many locked diaries in my old blogger.

It means important to me because that is the only memory i left.

Trying to open it because i found that i miss them very much.

The young girl doesn't know how to solve her relationship even get through consultation by her's friends.

I love this tale.The story is about Pandora.

Once upon a time,There was a youth called Pandora.She was pretty and capable.
I forgot to tell you all that she was a fairy.

But,She has a weakness of curiosity in her mind since she was a small baby.

One day,her father tried to test her pains and he decided to send her to the man's world.

Before Pandora get going,her father past a box which had been locked and gave her a warned.

"Cannot open the box when you stay in the world.", her father told her.

Pandora noded her head and went down to the world.

Time flies like an arrow,

She started to miss her life in the heaven after stayed in a small hut.

Suddenly,She realized that she still had a box with her.

But her father's advice reminded her action.

She felt scare and put it back to the place.


Few more days ago,she had been defeated by her curiosity.

She opened the box secretly and there was a big aperture came out and lighthen up the whole world.

There was a punishment given by her father.

Because of her curiosity,all the people in the world have got to suffer all of the disasters forever.

So, this is why people in the world became ruthless,irritable,selfish and so on....

.The end.

Frankly,the value i learned from this story was think twice before action.

I dont want everybody suffer together with me just because i did a mistake.


Well,let's talk somethings which is out of the topic.

My plan is go for an exercise tomorrow.

Enemy,i will going to kill you off!!!

So,stay tune with my blogger.

I miss you~night❤

1 則留言:

  1. leilei...><
    you are sad again..T_T
    try 2 have a chat with your parents..
    they love you too..
    dun b upset..
    it's just a matter of choosing..
    so choose to be happy..think positively.. =)
    you can!Ah lei can!!

    回覆刪除