2010年11月13日 星期六

mixed feeling

The past of me.

Everything changed since time kept moving without any reason.

I could feel that i am not longer myself.

As i grown up with age.

I am lost.

Every person did mistake before.

and they maybe felt regret with the dicision which made by them.

Will they tried to rescue the past?

I am a pessimism.

every time i feel sad and down.

i love to stay alone and hide myself in a lonely place.

Sometimes..

i used to be alone.

although i could felt lonely when having a meal or walk alone.

there are good expriences for me to be mature.

I started to write dairy as to record what i did in my life.

The destiny is still far away.

I have to reach there with effort and patient.

Walk with firm and steady is the only way.

Wipe the tears.I will be alright.

沒有留言:

張貼留言