2010年11月10日 星期三

It is Hurt

Wednesday was coming in a unconscious situation.

I slept until 10 am something and did all my house-hold with slow motion

Yawn....

It was so sleepy....

Today is a unlucky day for me.

I fried some fish cutlet which given by my Doctor.

Decided to give them on the next day.

Suddenly,I was spattering by the cooking oil.

It is so hurt.

I soaked my hand in cold water and applied some toothpaste to cool down the pain.

It doesn't work at all.

Luciky.i managed to finish the cooking session.

huu...

My lunch was porridge.

Put some hot dogs,crab cakes, carrots,toufus and an egg into it.

Although the taste was not tasty like others foods.

I enjoyed it very much.

I love to eat so i grab some fruits and make a salad.

I am always eating in the whole day.

I am regret too.

But the action controlled my mind.

Wish to go out and have a fresh breathe.

When i can travel alone without any burden and trouble?

The problems make me headache and i seriously need some relaxation.

Could someone brings me beyond here?

I need a hug.a real hug.

It is time to do some preparation for my tuition class tonight.

Bye^___________^

5 則留言:

  1. leilei...i give u a big big hug~!!
    becareful next time..still pain now?

    回覆刪除
  2. Ruirui.Thanks.
    I can feel the warm now.
    haha.
    Getting much better now.
    How is ur study?
    faster come back here yaz.miss u

    回覆刪除
  3. lei er~
    waiting for my hug?
    don worry~i will going back soon~
    i can give u real hug tat time~
    harry potter is coming soon too~
    let's go watch this movie together la~><
    don go wif chee yang~
    hahaha~
    miss u miss u~><

    回覆刪除
  4. Yup.getting anticipation with it.
    I want to catch this movie in the very beginning.
    Lets go and watch yaz.
    cheer to you!><

    回覆刪除
  5. sure~
    don forget we had make this deal ya~
    if not...i will b very very sad...T^T
    miss u miss u~
    muackz~><

    回覆刪除