2010年12月5日 星期日

As Cold as Ice.

Have you ever felt that your mind is totally blank when you wish to write something on the blog?

Yes.I did.It always happened to me once i was writting my diaries.

As time flies here.


some kinds of bitter feelings appeared in my heart recently.

I couldn't sleep well just because of these reasons.



I faced my problems honestly.


It was my prosperity that i get the chance to meet you.


I never avoid and face up with you.



I knew that we can't returned back to our life before.


[let it be....]
This is what you told me.


Please accept my benediction.

You are the most caring person i had never met before.




Sadness breath is everywhere now....



























































2 則留言:

  1. i felt the same way as u did too~i've no idea wat should i write on my blog sometimes..so normally i'll jus let it be~~when the feeling come i'll update the blog~~hehe

    回覆刪除
  2. my dear...
    i know u r facing problem now...
    look forward...
    everything will b fine...
    k?
    let's hang out this sat~
    i borrow u my shoulder...:)
    love u~
    muackz~>O<

    回覆刪除