2010年12月16日 星期四

Recall

Hey.My blog.

I haven't touched you since the day i went away from you.

Don't cry and be sad.

I was just felt that i got nothing more to say whenever came to session of writting.



Leya with his girlfriend were stayed together happily.



I like this photo very much.


Because it seems like Leya got nothing to worry about.


He has a wonderful family.


But,it had been passed.


He is staying with mummy now.


I would just like to say:'Sorry for what i did to you."


Lenice have got to be strong no matter what would be happens ,


I have to face it.





Talk about my recent life.





As December goes fast,It had been came to the middle of the month.





I was stayed in my grandmum house last few days ago.





Again,Because My grandmum was so lonely at home.








Wish you healthy all the time.





and take care of youself because i am so worrying you.





I like this picture although the role of the picture is ugly.

I took this last Saturday,the day we went for a gathering.

Pei Shan.Ying Xuan.Zhu Xiong.A Nai.

We went for a Sang.

I did enjoyed to sing with you all.

Thanks guys.



I will go back to Nilai in the end of the month.

4 years of the nursing studies.

I might feel lonely and depress sometimes.

But no more worries now.

As i growth older and older.













I don't want to let you all down.
I swear that will remember all the memories when we were together.
Everyone is stive for their dreams.
Same goes to you.
All the best.
Blessing.


2 則留言:

  1. don worry~u still hav me n my mum~
    we always supporting u~
    k?
    don worry b happy~
    loving u always~
    muackz~>O<

    回覆刪除
  2. everyone has to face different challenges during their life~as we grown up,we have to face more due to the environment we faced, the reality and the pressure as well...so encouragement is really important and it's wat we nid rite now~so i hope u can do all ur best in the future n always rmb we'll always stand by ur side..u're not alone k~

    if we think we can and we can^^"so keep fighting yup~love u ^^"

    回覆刪除