2011年1月12日 星期三

Gain and Lost in the same way.

Hey.my blog.

It is nice to see you again.

Well,you know that i am a lazy girl and seldom update myself.

Just because


I don't really expert in express myself in the blog.

Hope you don't mind.

How a lazy master to you.=)



I only could said that as time goes by,

every unlucky incident did happened to me one and after.


The First incident.

The driver reversed his car and hit my car accidentally.

Meanwhile.He refused to pay me with unpolite attitude.

This is my first time being such a bad luck in my driving life.





The second incident.

I had been penalty by trafic police because i overspeed.

I have to admit that

everything is my fault.

Maybe heaven wanted to punish me just because i am bad?


Full of doubts.








I would like to thanks to my family because of supportive from you all.

I could live happy ever after with you guys.

Thanks everyone whom giving me a great help during my crisis time.


I knew that,

We cannot be with us forever.

I was happy because i found you all with my true heart before.


No matter how is happen in the end.

I must be strong.

Lenice.

Good night.

=0 Everyone.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
今天开始有了想用华语更明确的表达我自己的念头

虽然这个部落格已经有点不健全

但是我还是会尽力保护它

爱惜它

因为他是我的知心

人家说

遗憾是一种美

这句话 感触很深 体会的人明白它背后的故事


冰淇淋融化了

如果再把它凝固起来

也已经回不去了

我和你 很要好

彼此用心对待

只要知道这个 我已经很足够了

不管未来你会在哪里

我衷心的祝福你

沒有留言:

張貼留言