2011年1月27日 星期四

Wonder is just a illusion.

First of all.
Here comes with my warmest regard to my blog.

It is quite difficult for me to put some idea on my blog.

As i never stepped out since few weeks ago.

Honestly.

sitting at home is actually another way to let me cooling down my emotion.

and i did managed to handle my household duties at the same time.

I should feel happy because i helped my mother to release some burdens.

=)

Give a big clap to myself.

Cheer and good jod.Lenice.


Actually.I feel very inferior whenever i stand in front of public.

Maybe i lose connection with all my friends,

and there is lack of encouragement for myself recently.

I need a deep breathe.

and escape from here.

run far far away to have a peace relaxation.

I want to loud out that' I am so stress' to blue sky and ocean.

and walk around the sand of beach.

=(

Unfortunately.

It is just a illusion.

nobody could read your mind.

Only myself could make decision in everything.

I must improve myself to be a better girl.

A mature thinking girl.

A cheerful girl.


Chinese new year is coming soon.

My only wish is 'Let those persons whom i loves achieve what they wish to receive'

There were a lot of think happened come and after.

Everyone was tired.

I am hoping that everything will go through smoothly in the coming future.

Please bless my family.

I am begging you.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

其实 部落格用华文来表达的话
真的是一个很棒的选择
可惜 大家都希望自己的英文能够再进步一些些
唯有不断的逼自己进步
你才会有得到期许的一天

我们每个人
都有自己的习性
天生扮演着不同的角色
上天给予你什么
你只能够用后天的努力
好让自己在这个社会里
有生存的空间
就算是独角戏
也要演到最后一刻
只要自己觉得已经尽力了
就没有遗憾了
所以 我把自己的本分做好
就不应该期待 奢望任何
美好的事发生在我身上了吧
自信是靠不断的打压造就出来的
我是否也该静下心来
给自己进步的空间呢?
晚安 世界




沒有留言:

張貼留言