2011年2月15日 星期二

这次我是真的 懂了

The time is around 12.30 midnight.

I feel so relax after taken a bathe.

Sitting in front of laptop and starting to express the life that i spend today.

Well.There is nothing special in my everyday's life.

I went to Singapore not long ago.

Walked around in the city which is so unfamiliar for me.

And...

I am wondering how could i get use in the new environment?

=( A lot of worriment cames up my mind all at once.

Every procedure is going on smoothly.

My medical report shown my body function normally.

and I am busying with my brother's wedding.

Sound exciting isn't it.?

I hope that i could finish the background as soon as possible.

And improve myself in every article.

=)All the best.Lenice.

A deep breath in and out from my mouth.

I should learn how to give and take whenever what the matter is happen to me.

Cry cannot resolve problems.

Wipe your tears.

Take in a deep breath.

make the decision directly.

be strong.be strong and independent.

This is what i should told myself.


No one could be with you forever.

Selfishness is the characteristic that own in every Human Being.

The tendency of without trainning which cannot be eliminate by everyone of you.

try to be realism in the way you deal with things.

This is what i learned from the world.

Good night.The world.

Goodbye.My tears.
___________________________________________________________________


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


每一个小宝宝 从出生的那一刻

就被上天给予了一份本性

他们都是善良的孩子们

日子一天一天过去了

善良的孩子们接触到了成长过程中

不能避免的威胁

他们变得叛逆 残酷 邪恶

这些心态 使他们忘记了当初善良的本性

直到 领悟了 做了真正后悔的事

他们回头了 也忏悔了

可是 发生的事 怎么都弥补不了

时间可以淡忘他们的恶性

但是却怎样都不能淡忘那份一直隐藏在内心的

挣扎



如果这个世界可以重来好几遍

你还会想去挽回对你以前后悔的事情吗




后悔 是一个名词 而
弥补 是一个动词

1 則留言:

  1. 蕾......加油噢~
    你有进步噢~ 还有吼~我爱你~呵呵~

    回覆刪除