2011年4月4日 星期一

Endless.

The title is talk about :Endless of Friendship. It was such a long period that i didn't updated my blog. I feel weird just because i am typing in english version. It's sound strange and i can't even type a proper sentence in the beginning. Well. Let go through my topic after some kind of nags from me. We were celebrated Crystal birthday other day ago. Firstly.I was very appreciated those people who came for the celebration. It is very hard to gather people nowaday. I am very hoping that Friendship will be lasting forever and endless until we are getting older and older. We did took some pictures as the memory of the celebration. Caelyn.
Crystal.
Everyone of my friend.Thanks a lot=)



I was very shy at the moment with her did to me.haha
I love the picture very much.





My stomach is churning now.




Just because of ingested kinda big amount of steamboat ingredients?



This is a very happiness method as we could enjoy tasty food with our love ones.



I will miss you all as the time goes by.....




The time is getting nearer and nearer.


I am ready to take off from the landscape.



Bless myself and for my love ones.


stay happy.healthy and I will always miss you guys ..


night=)


1 則留言:

  1. I love all those pictures...=)
    I miss them too... take care ya leilei..

    回覆刪除