2011年5月30日 星期一

独立

Good evening, i am here to share with you my life in Singapore.

Honestly, i love to stay on this website because i tend to be more relaxing and express my feeling easier.

I dislike my life at here, seriously..

I have to give parents better life and I have to struggle here.=)

But,i can manage my problems now.

Think in the other way around,i always believe my action can prove everything.

I wish to be a nice guy, but i did something bad for myself.

The action had shown that i am bad and selfishess.

I don't wish to be like that..I am so sorry to them....

Sorry.......


Well,let's forget about it first.

I have been in Singapore around 7 weeks ago.

I felt that it was because of luck.I got the chance to study here....

Thanks god.


I knew it seem like a little bit tough for me.

Sometime,i felt stressors is everywhere.'

and common test is coming soon.....

It is in week 8....

and guess what?

Now is already week 7....

I am really get into trouble....

Really wish can have a good rest after exam.....

But,i have to go for clinical assessment which is very important for nurses..

yet,i am so anticipation with that=)


I love biology....although I am still not familiar in nursing.

But i willing to learn give and take to suffer here for 3 years and get my diploma=)



Hm...............Bread and flour make me fat but no choice.


I grab them and dote them as my loves.


I can't even live without them.


=)Sometime.i used to have my meals alone.


But i met some Local friends here.


They were really nice guys.=)


Thank you all mates and friends.


Although sometime i am weird in action=(



My banana pencil's case is with me in Singapore.


She was missing her friends so much.


But she still have to survive too.


So i feed some soy for her=)





Leya is with me now in Singapore now.


I did cover blanket for him every night.


=(The whether is freaking hot and i can even sweat after i bathe=(


poor thing man....











I will be back home once i free from school=)


Home is the best part in my life.


And i miss them....


Recently,my grandmum suffering memories lost because of insulin's factors.


Hoping that everything is fine there and they could have a nice trip to China=)



Nothing to say much.=)


Going to meet you next time.


Night My blog.Heart you=)






沒有留言:

張貼留言