2011年5月31日 星期二

Stress

Wondering time flash back to my early childhood moment.

Nothing need to be worries and always in protection.

I wish I becoming a antigen to fight bacterials in my self thinking.....

Few more days to go...Term one exam is coming soon.....

This is my first test in Singapore...

and seriously...i never been such a panic way in my life before....

Emotional break down easily and always get influenced by minor factors....

Hey Lenice...Chill out....

Exam is nothing...as long as you studied and get prepared!

but.....time flied and i didn't touch up much regarding my studies.......

God....bless me......

I miss this kids...He was so adorable to me when i saw him....
And yet..both of them looked alike because of genetics make up from family?



Miss korea food much much but yet it's highly cost's living.....


=)I should think on it and relax myself.....


should indulge myself once i finish the exam.



Leya is struggle with anything now....

He's brain is malfunction and can't think on critically thinking.......

He need a deep breath.....


Deep deep breath........


1



2


3






Don't fall asleep=)!!!!!!!!

Lenice.......

i miss you....




沒有留言:

張貼留言