2011年7月19日 星期二

Out of Step in Modern Life.

Something happened to me.

And i was felt so regretful with the action i did.

Actually.

I am broke.

And I was just trying to adapt in such a luxury's life.


Honestly.It was quite hard to save of cut cost in Singapore.

Such a modern city for me.





And people could not live without money...

Everyday, i was worrying with my daily expenses....


However, people were thinking of how to fully utilize the money.....




I came from different world.


You guys can laugh at me...

But.This is the way i treasure my family....


I am not rich.but i was just trying to release some burden from daddy...


He were old.

And with the only little amount.

Acutally.it was quite suffered to stay in Singapore.....







Sorry about myself.you guys and my family..

I am not a good daughter.

I am not a good friend.

I had very bad character...



Sorry....

1 則留言:

  1. hey~sweetie~pls don't say so
    u're not a bad daughter..if u were..i think i'm the worst~~don't let the others affected ur emotional k ~u're still u wherever u go~ don't let the things change ur mind always stay positive k~ love u ^^"  

    回覆刪除